Thursday, May 9, 2019

Happy Birthday Beautiful! Inspired By Challenge #71

May 9, 2019

It's Thursday and time for a new challenge at  Inspired By.   



What inspires you about this photo?  Is it the colors, flowers, mailbox?

So many possibilities!  We can't wait to see what you create! 




My card is created on a white card base.  I covered the front panel with light gray card stock to match the mailbox in the photo.  I used the Reverse Confetti Leaves Cover Panel for the top layer.  The peonies are stamped in shades of pink using the Altenew Peony Bouquet Stamp Set.  The "Beautiful" sentiment is cut using the Beautiful Dies from MFT.  I cut the bottom layer in dark gray and the top in white.  The Happy Birthday sentiment is stamped in black using the Hello Beautiful stamp set.  



Thanks for stopping by my blog today.  Please visit all the DT members projects for lots of inspiration!  Don't forget to play along with our challenge!  
HUGS!
Claire

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love every comment. Please come back soon!!