Friday, May 3, 2019

Caffeine Makes Me Fla-mazing! Spring/Summer Coffee Lovers Bloghop

May 3, 2019

Today is the first day of the Spring/Summer Coffee Lover's Blog Hop.  The amazing Amy Tsuruta  is the creator of this fabulous blog hop!  Check out the blog for all the details!  So many fantastic prizes!  85 Super Sponsors are offering prizes!  That is fabulous!  So excited to be a part of this group of talented card makers!  
                      

Nothing says summer like flowers and pink flamingos!  My card is created on a white card base.  I added a piece of pink card stock and then a layer of flowers.  I cut a lemon lime starburst with a die in my stash.  The flamingo (in dire need of caffeine) is from Rabbit Hole Stamps  Caffeinated Flamingo.  I colored her with Copic Markers and cut her out with my Scan N Cut.  A little Wink of Stella was added for shine!  A few pink enamel dots and my card is ready!  



Thanks for stopping by my blog today!  

HUGS!
Claire

23 comments:

  1. Claire, I love how you paired this totally hungover flamingo with that gorgeous soft floral paper. The sentiment and the image made me LOL. You know how I feel about coffee cards - now I have to go check out the blog hop!
    hugs
    jaydee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha-ha - I love your adorably cute card! The roses in the background are perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love all the cute stamps at Rabbit Hole and need to get some. Your card is darling!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your darling image, Claire. Super fun.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Claire, this is so fun! I adore that flamingo!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such a funny image! Love it!
    Hoping to see you again around the blogosphere!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great card with that cute flamingo image. Great saying too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great coloring to match paper!

    ReplyDelete
  9. its super great card!
    cute flamingo!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This totally cracked me up! What a fun coffee-themed card!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh my!! This is too CUTE!! Made me laugh!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. so pretty and funny! i love RHD!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Perfect!! Love this... great paper with the flamingo! Love!

    ReplyDelete
  14. That fla-mazing stamp set is definitely on my wishlist!!
    Enjoying taking part in the Coffee Lover’s Hop again
    Susan Renshaw
    Calling All Crafters! – Answer my trivia questions for the chance of a prize

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love every comment. Please come back soon!!