Sunday, November 25, 2018

It's The Most Wonderful Time of the Year PP420

November 25, 2018

It's Sunday and time for a new challenge at  The Paper Players

The Sensational Sandy is our hostess this week and she has a fabulous sketch for all of us!  It is so versatile and can be used for any type of card!  We can't wait to see what you create! 








I loved this sketch so much that I made 3 different cards with it.  I used a paper pack from The Paper Studio named Jolly Bright.  I mixed and matched the papers and used the same sentiment for all of them.  The sentiment is from Avery Elle Comfort and Joy.  A few enamels dots were added to complete each card.  I can make a lot of cards in a short amount of time using this sketch.  I am behind on my Christmas stash so, this is really going to help me out!  Let me know if you have a favorite!  






 Create a NEW paper, or digital, project.
                                               
Upload your creation to your blog with a link back to us. 
  1. Please provide a direct link to the post featuring your challenge entry.
  2. Please link your card to no more than four challenges, TOTAL.  Entries linked to more than 3 challenges, including ours, will be deleted without notification!
  3. Have fun! 

All stamping products are welcome.  Thank you for joining us at The Paper Players!
Thanks for stopping by my blog today!  Leave a comment and let me know your thoughts!
HUGS!
Claire

8 comments:

  1. Claire, I love both takes on the sketch. Those papers are fabulous. I love the bright pops of color with the black background of your flamingo card and those flamingoes wearing holiday hats are hysterical. The inking on the sentiment really helps to tie it back to the fabulous shots of pink in the papers.
    hugs
    Jaydee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, Claire! Such adorable cards and papers! I love the mix of patterns. You just can't help but smile at flamingoes in Santa hats!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eye-dazzling cards, Claire1 I love the way these bright papers give your Christmas cards a modern, funky zing. You're way braver than me!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Claire... all your patterned papers are just fabulous! I love bright colors... and doing the sentiment in hot pink was wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What fabulous bright and cheery cards Claire - I just love the flamingos with their Santa hats! So very modern and fun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love all of them Claire!The DP is all so festive and fun!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow Claire, I'm so happy you liked my sketch enough to make three cards, and they are all such fun! I love the bright non-traditional colors for Christmas cards, and those flamingos are a hoot!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love every comment. Please come back soon!!