Sunday, November 25, 2018

Let It Snow Keeping Christmas

November 25, 2018

WOW!  Only 1 month until Christmas!  Can you believe that?

I am honored to be a part of the Keeping Christmas Inspiration Blog Hop.  


It's time for this month's installment of Keeping Christmas with The Challenge Design Team!  We will be sharing Christmas creations on the 25th of each month!!!


The whole idea is to have some Christmas cards and projects in our stash ready to go for December 2018!

So hop along and be sure to visit each blog. 
There is a lot of inspiration and ideas to get your creative juices flowing!

Lesley Croghan (off this month)


This is such an easy card to create!  I started with a white card base and added a Real Red panel.  The next layer is white and trimmed with a stitched rectangle die.  I embossed the panel with a snowflake embossing folder.  The little snowman is stamped in black.  I used the Hero Arts Frosty Wishes stamp set.  The scarf is stamped in red ink.  The sentiment Let It Snow is from this set and the Baby It's Cold Outside is from The Ton-Holiday Lyrics.  I colored the nose with a Copic Marker.  I love the way these turned out and you can mass produce a lot of these in a short amount of time. 



Thanks for stopping by!  Leave a comment and let me know your thoughts.  I love to hear from you!

The hop is hosted by the fabulous Kelly Lunceford's blog, so head over there to start from the beginning.

ENJOY the blog hop!  I hope we inspired you to make a few cards, too!

HUGS!
Claire

4 comments:

  1. So sweet, Claire! I love the embossing in the background and that adorable snowman! I hope you have a very Merry Christmas!❤❤❤

    ReplyDelete
  2. These cards are so cute Claire and I love that you’ve changed the sentiments so make them unique!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love every comment. Please come back soon!!