Saturday, November 24, 2018

From The North Pole Sketch Saturday #541

November 24, 2018


Happy Saturday Sketchers!

We have an amazing and brand new super fun sponsor this week, LeAnn's World 101!!



The prize this week:
digi prize pack from the LeAnn's World 101 store!


Here is sketch #541:


My card is created on a white square base  (5x 5).   I added DSP  I found in my stash that had little bones on it.  I cut a circle with die for the back panel.  The pole is from SSS  Retro Christmas 
and the dog is from SSS Squad.  I used Copic Markers to color the scene! 


Thank you for stopping by my blog!  Don't forget to visit all the DT blogs for lots of inspiration!  We sure hope you will play along with us!  

HUGS!
Claire



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love every comment. Please come back soon!!