Sunday, September 2, 2018

Love Notes PP408

September 2, 2018

It's Sunday and time for a new challenge at The Paper Players

The multi talented Joanne is our hostess this week and she has a FUN theme challenge for all of us!  School has been back in session for a month in Georgia but, Joanne lives across the pond in the UK and her children are just headed back to school this week!  She wanted us to spread the love to someone very special.  I think this is such a great idea and always nice to have these little notes in our stash to encourage someone we know! 



I created my cards on 3 x 3 white card bases.  They were so simple to make and I know my grands will love finding them in their lunch boxes.



All of my cards were created using Clearly Besotted stamps and dies.  The first one is Some Birdie Loves You stamp set and matching Dies.  The toucans were colored with Copic Makers. 




Cheering For You stamps and dies was used for these little panda cheerleaders. 



Trouble In A Tutu and the matching Dies was used to create the hippos. Wink of Stella and sequins were added to my bottom two cards.  



Looking for some inspiration?  Make sure you check out all the blogs of the Design Team Members.

The Paper Players Design Team

 Create a NEW paper, or digital, project.
  1. Upload your creation to your blog with a link back to us. 
  2. Please provide a direct link to the post featuring your challenge entry.
  3. Please link your card to no more than four challenges, TOTAL.  Entries linked to more than 3 challenges, including ours, will be deleted without notification!
  4. Have fun!!
All stamping products are welcome.  Thank you for joining us at The Paper Players!

Thanks for stopping by my blog today!  Leave a comment and let me know your thoughts!


HUGS!
Claire

10 comments:

  1. They are all so cute I'm not sure which one I like best!The ballerina faces are really adorable, the cheerleaders are so fun and the toucans are so colorful. Great set!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH MY GOSH!! These are so cute! I would never be able to pick out a favorite, but the wanna-be cheerleader in me is thinking those little pandas are pretty adorable, but then again, the hippos in the tutus appeal to my dancing feet! Just the sweetest!

    ReplyDelete
  3. SOOO cute! It's hard to pick a favourite - although it's pretty hard to go past ballerina hippos! I like the way they all pop out from the plain background and even though they are from different stamp sets, they're clearly a set of lunchbox notes. Fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness Claire, these cards are adorable!! It's hard to pick a favourite, but if pushed it would have to be the dancing hippos in their frilly tutus - I love them and I'm sure your grands will appreciate these sweet love notes too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Claire these cards are adorable! I'm especially in love with the hippos in tutus! How cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are all so ADORABLE and I'm sure the grands will love them! I have to say that the cheerleading pandas are my favorite...they are so chubby and cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Tropical toucans, pandas with pom-pom’s and hippos in tutu’s? That’s too much CUTE in one post! I love all of your bitty cards and I’m sure your grands will as well. A-D-O-R-A-B-L-E…spelled out in “cheer voice” with extra high kicks. So much fun!! Big hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are sweet as can be...just love your adorable notes.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Claire... your critters are cute, cute, cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Seriously, Claire.... these are adorable. I love them all... but the "it's your day to twirl" made me laugh out loud! Fabulous trio of cards
    hugs
    jaydee

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love every comment. Please come back soon!!