Saturday, September 1, 2018

Happy Fall, Y'All Sketch Saturday #529

September 1, 2018

It's time for a new challenge at Sketch Saturday!


We have a fun sponsor again for this challenge, Oddball Art Co!! 


The prize this week is 3 images of the winners choice!




My card is created on a white card base.  I used different Fall papers to create my background.  I cut a variety of leaves using the SugarPea Designs Stitched Autumn Dies.  I glued them at the top to match the sketch and at the bottom of the image .  The little girl is created using the MFT Pure Innocence Jumping for Joy stamp.  I paper pieced her hat, scarf and pants and colored the rest of her with Copic Markers.  The sentiment was stamped in brown ink.  



Thank you for stopping by my blog!  Don't forget to visit all the DT blogs for lots of inspiration!  We sure hope you will play along with us!  

HUGS!
Claire


1 comment:

  1. I absolutely love your Happy fall y'all card. The layout, your excellent coloring and especially the paper piecing. It's now in my CASE file. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love every comment. Please come back soon!!