Sunday, September 9, 2018

Grateful For Your Friendship PP409



September 9, 2018

Today is a special day!  It is my Mom's 90th birthday!  I am in Indiana to celebrate this fantastic milestone!

Four Generations

My Mom and her Grands and Great Grands


It's time for a new challenge at The Paper Players!
The Amazing Anne Marie is our hostess this week and she has a beautiful color challenge for us!  We can't wait to see your creations!

                                               



My card is created on a Blackberry Bliss card base.  I added a layer of Mint Macaron next.  I used the Penny Black Antique Frames dies to create the top layer in Crumb Cake card stock.  I used Mint Macaron ink to stamp the Eucalyptus Wreath from SugarPea Designs.  The Grateful Die from SugarPea Designs was used to cut the silver glitter sentiment.  I cut it out four times and layered the words for dimension.  The Grateful Greetings Stamp Set from SugarPea Designs was used to stamp the rest of the sentiment in black ink.  A few sparkling clear sequins were added to complete my card!


Looking for some inspiration?  Make sure you check out all the blogs of the Design Team Members.

The Paper Players Design Team

Elizabeth Stewart 

 Create a NEW paper, or digital, project.
  1. Upload your creation to your blog with a link back to us. 
  2. Please provide a direct link to the post featuring your challenge entry.
  3. Please link your card to no more than four challenges, TOTAL.  Entries linked to more than 3 challenges, including ours, will be deleted without notification!
  4. Have fun!!
All stamping products are welcome.  Thank you for joining us at The Paper Players!
 
Thanks for stopping by my blog today!  Leave a comment and let me know your thoughts!

HUGS!
Claire

8 comments:

  1. The antique frame is so interesting ... I thought you'd torn it by hand and I was marvelling at how rectangular it still looked! The silver and the sequins are great compliments to the main colours. Your mum's birthday looks like a fabulous family occasion!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Claire, your beautiful wreath looks so soft and pretty stamped on crumb cake, and you've added the perfect amount of sparkle and shine with the sentiment and sequins. Happy Birthday to mom, and how wonderful you were able to gather all four generations!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad you had a wonderful time with your family...your mom looks great for 90! I'll bet she had a blast too! Your card is so pretty...that wreath is just stunning! Soft & subtle. What a beautiful creation!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the sparkle and shine..so pretty Claire! Love your family photos too..looks like a wonderful time!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Claire... love the family photos! Thanksgiving must be a hoot at your house! Love your subtle wreath this week... fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I never would have thought to stamp the mint onto the Crumb Cake Claire, but that totally works - your wreath is gorgeous, especially with that sparkly silver diecut and sequins to finish it off! Love that torn effect die too and the way you framed everything with the Blackberry Bliss. A fabulous card! Hope you enjoyed your Mum's 90th birthday celebrations - your family photos are great and she looks like she is enjoying the celebrations for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your Mom looks so happy and fabulous at 90! Thanks for sharing your precious photos! Your card is so soft and pretty. Love that wreath and I am totally going shopping for that PB Antique Frame die...Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy birthday to your beautiful mom! How wonderful that she was able to spend her special day with so many special people. I’m sure she enjoyed herself! :) Your card is gorgeous! The sparkly details are the perfect touch and I love that frame die cut on the Crumb Cake layer. So pretty!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love every comment. Please come back soon!!