September 9, 2018
It's time for a new challenge at Sunday Stamps!
This week we have a fun color challenge for you. You must use a minimum of 3 colors from the graphic below, plus you may also use a neutral of your choice.
- Feel free to use any brand of product you have.
- The colors from this challenge MUST be the primary colors on your project.
- Please Link up a new project created for this challenge (no back links).
- Feel free to combine our challenge with up to FOUR other challenges.
- We reserve the right to delete any links that do not adhere to challenge rules.
- Please provide a link to us or use the graphic above in your post.
- Have Fun!!!
The challenge will end on Friday Sept.21st @ 6pm EST.
My card is created on a white card base. I used Picked Raspberry and Candied Apple Distress inks to created the watercolored panel. I trimmed it with the Avery ElleWonky Stitches Die. The Wilma Loves Wine stamp from Stampingbella was used for the glass and sentiment. I colored Wilma and the glass with Copic Markers. Glossy Accents was added to the wine glass for shine. The sentiment was heat embossed in silver on a black card stock rectangle. A few sparkling clear sequins were added for fun!
Don't forget to check out all the amazing projects from the Design Team.