Sunday, April 22, 2018

Let's Do Lunch-- PP390

April 22, 2018

It’s Sunday and it's time for a new challenge at The Paper Players!

Our lovely and talented Jaydee is the hostess this week!  She has a fabulous sketch challenge for all of us.  We can't wait to see what you create!  





My card is created on a white card base.  I cut a Real Red scalloped  panel for the next layer.  A black rectangle is the main panel.  The Real Red circle is cut with a stitched die.  The ants and the sentiment are from the Craftin Desert Diva's Let's Do Lunch stamp set.  I added lots of Wink of Stella, white gel pen and red enamel dots to complete my card.  



Looking for some inspiration?  Make sure you check out all the blogs of the Design Team Members.



Challenge Rules:

 Create a NEW paper, or digital, project.
  1. Upload your creation to your blog with a link back to us. 
  2. Please provide a direct link to the post featuring your challenge entry.
  3. Please link your card to no more than four challenges, TOTAL.  Entries linked to more than 3 challenges, including ours, will be deleted without notification!
  4. Have fun!!
All stamping products are welcome.  Thank you for joining us at The Paper Players!

Thanks for stopping by my blog today!  Leave a comment and let me know your thoughts!

HUGS!
Claire

12 comments:

  1. super nice card!
    thank you so much for your comment in my blog
    happy day :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh what a fun ant pair Claire! I love the unusual sentiment too - this would be such a great card to send a girlfriend for a lunch invitation.

    ReplyDelete
  3. They sure are QT's!!! I love that little polka dot apron. This is such an adorable and fun card Claire!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What gorgeous colouring! They fairly sparkle with character and not just Wink of Stella! Such a fun card and so much better than a text or email invite to lunch. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Claire,

    Such FUN card, so bright and bold - I’m drooling over the rectangular scallop die cut... need it now haha. I think ants are so cool.

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOL, this cracks me up! I am not so sure about inviting ants to lunch, unless they're cute ones like these...your coloring is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just adore those cute ants with their rosy cheeks and little grins! Great color combo for a happy card! I hope you're having a great week ~ Hugs, Annie.

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG... your ants are adorable... what characters!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is too fun and super cute, Claire! Terrific card!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Claire, I absolutely love this, it made me smile, I'm totally up for lunch :) Cx

    ReplyDelete
  11. I never think of insects as cute, but this pair is! Great coloring and fun sentiment too, Claire.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Claire, this card made me laugh out loud. Most of us can relate to these two - and they are super cute and wonderfully colored. Thanks for rocking my sketch
    hugs
    jaydee

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love every comment. Please come back soon!!