Sunday, April 22, 2018

Thinking of You During this Difficult Time SSC177

April 22, 2018

It's time for a new challenge at Sunday Stamps!

We have a beautiful color palette.  We can't wait to see what you create! 


Use a minimum of 3 colors and a neutral of your choice.


Challenge Guidelines
  • Feel free to use any brand of product you have. 
  • The colors from this challenge MUST be the primary colors on your project.
  • Please Link up a new project created for this challenge (no back links). 
  • Feel free to combine our challenge with up to FOUR other challenges.
  • We reserve the right to delete any links that do not adhere to challenge rules.
  • Please provide a link to us or use the graphic above in your post. 
  • Have Fun!!!
The challenge will end on Friday May 4th  @ 6pm EST. 


I created a square card today for the challenge.  My card is 5 X 5 black card stock.  I used square stitched dies and cut a Sahara Sand layer and a Very Vanilla layer.  I stamped the sentiment in black using the SugarPea Designs Heartfelt Sympathy stamp set.  I stamped the peony  from SugarPea Designs in black ink and cut it out.  The leaves are colored with two shades of Copic Markers.  I adhered the peonies with dimensionals so they popped off the card.  The black sequins were added to complete my card.  I created a black and white envelope for mailing.  


Don't forget to check out all the amazing projects from the Design Team.  

  Sunday Stamps Design Team
Claire Broadwater (me)
Teresa Kline

Thanks for stopping by my blog today!  Leave a comment and let me know your thoughts!

HUGS!
Claire

1 comment:

  1. Oh woow I love that big flower Claire
    love the arrangement on your card too
    so beautifully made
    I am sorryyy just visiting
    big hugs
    Monika

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love every comment. Please come back soon!!