Sunday, October 4, 2026

Thinking of You The Paper Players Challenge PP806

October 4, 2026

It's Sunday and time for a new challenge at The Paper Players.

The Amazing Ann is our hostess this week.  The theme is Nature's Landscapes.  Let's celebrate Mother Nature and showcase oceans, rivers, lakes, mountains, deserts and snowy scenes, etc.  We can't wait to see your creations.  Have fun and get creative! 




My card is a 5 x 5 square.  I chose a piece of DSP from the Beautiful Gallery's paper pack from Stampin' Up.  This woodsy scene looked like a perfect place to take a peaceful hike.  I used the double vision technique on my card.  You can find many videos on You Tube to try this technique.  I used dimensionals to elevate every other strip.  I cut a vellum oval and then a white oval to add a simple sentiment.  Three rhinestones were added to complete the card.  It is a very fun technique and easy to do.  It adds so much dimension to your card.  


The Paper Player Guidelines
1.  Create a NEW paper, or digital, project.
2.  Upload your creation to your blog with a link back to us.
3.  Please provide a direct link to the post featuring your challenge entry.
4.  Please link your card to no more than four challenges, TOTAL.
 Entries linked to more than 3 challenges, including ours, will be deleted without notification!
5.  All stamping products are welcome.
6.  Have fun!

For more inspiration, be sure to visit the rest of The Paper Players Design Team:

Thanks for stopping by my blog today.  Please leave a comment and let me know your thoughts!

Hugs!
Claire

4 comments:

  1. What a lovely card, Claire, and such a great way to showcase that pretty paper! Hope you have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card, Claire. It has such a sense of serenity. I like that you've let the paper do all the work and you've used such a super technique to elevate it. I've used that technique before but never knew it was called Double Vision - thanks for that! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Claire, WOW! I love the zen-like and serene feel of your card. I also love the fact the paper does the work. It is beautiful paper and I love the oriental vibe. What a great technique! I will definitely give it a try. Thank you for creating such a unique and inspiring card for my challenge. Have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cool technique and a great way to use those papers. (I always skipped over that one!) Your simple design is just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love every comment. Please come back soon!!