Sunday, October 11, 2026

Merry Christmas The Paper Players Challenge PP807

October 11, 2026 

It's Sunday and time for a new challenge at The Paper Players.

The lovely Jan is our hostess this week.  What a fun color challenge she has for all of us.  I decided to step out of the box and use these colors to create a Christmas card.  I can't wait to see what you decide to create with this pretty palette.  Have fun and get creative!

                                               


The background layer is Crumb Cake.  It is such a great neutral color and works with everything.  The top layer is Azure Afternoon and I used an embossing folder to create all the folds.  The stamp set and dies are called Pine & Berry Centerpiece by Honey Bee Stamps.  I bought this set a few years ago and never used it.  I need to ink this up again and make more cards.  The lantern was stamped on Crumb Cake and the candles were stamped on white, but I shaded them with Copic Makers.  The greenery is colored in Granny Apple Green.  A rhinestone was added on top of the bow to complete the card.  


The Paper Player Guidelines
1.  Create a NEW paper, or digital, project.
2.  Upload your creation to your blog with a link back to us.
3.  Please provide a direct link to the post featuring your challenge entry.
4.  Please link your card to no more than four challenges, TOTAL.
 Entries linked to more than 3 challenges, including ours, will be deleted without notification!
5.  All stamping products are welcome.
6.  Have fun!

For more inspiration, be sure to visit the rest of The Paper Players Design Team:

Thanks for stopping by my blog today.  Please leave a comment and let me know your thoughts!

Hugs!
Claire

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love every comment. Please come back soon!!