Sunday, December 10, 2023

For You The Paper Players Challenge PP670

 December 10, 2023

It's Sunday and time for a new challenge at The Paper Players.  

I am the hostess this week and I have a very fun and vibrant Color Challenge for all of you!  If you know me, you know I love bright colors.  Red is my favorite, so I had to add it in my palette.  So many possibilities with these colors!  Have fun and get creative! 

                                            



I love polka dots, too so, I started with a polka dot background from my stash.  I used the Big Beautiful Bow Die from The Greetery to create the bow and the ribbon in Tahitian Tide.  The poinsettia, gift tag and foliage sprigs were cut in Real Red and Melon Mambo using Spellbinders Petite Blooms and Sentiments Dies.  I added a black and white twine bow to connect the gift tag.  




  1. Please provide a direct link to the post featuring your challenge entry.
  2. Please link your card to no more than four challenges, TOTAL, including ours
  3. Please be considerate of our requests; entries that do not follow any of these rules will be deleted without notification.
  4. Have fun, and thank you for playing with us!

Don't forget to check out all the amazing projects from the Design Teams.  



The Paper Players Design Team

              Claire Broadwater  That's me

Thanks for stopping by my blog today.  Please leave a comment and let me know your thoughts!

Hugs!

Claire

4 comments:

  1. Claire, This is a fun color combination to play with. You used them wonderfully with your festive present. I love the polka dots and the bow! Have a wonderful holiday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Claire, I am obsessed with those bold polka dots! I love that you kept the colors of the foliage in the pink - they work so beautifully with that fabulous bow! Such a great color challenge this week - took me out of my comfort zone and I am always grateful for that!
    hugs
    jaydee

    ReplyDelete
  3. Claire, what a great card you made for your challenge! I love that you used the three bright colors for the card and then topped it off with a simple black and white twine bow - perfection!
    2023 has been a banner year for me, with the honor of being one of the PP designers - thank you so much for including me and all of your nice comments through the year. Have a wonderful holiday, and I'll be seeing you on occasion in 2024!
    Xoxo, Fran

    ReplyDelete
  4. Claire, your card is amazing! I LOVE polka dots, so your card is right up my alley. The "present" design is so clever. While I found your challenge colors challenging, you made an absolutely amazing card. Great job! Have a very, merry Christmas, my friend!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love every comment. Please come back soon!!