Sunday, December 10, 2023

Thank You Sunday Stamps Challenge SSC324

December 10, 2023 

It's time for a new challenge at Sunday Stamps

Deb created this fabulous Sketch Challenge for all of us.  This sketch is so versatile and there are so many ways you can use it.  Have fun! 




My card is created on a white card base.  I added two shades of turquoise panels for my background.  I used the Catherine Pooler Snowflake Mini Cover Plate for the center element.  I cut it twice with white and a shade of turquoise.  I pieced the sentiment and snowflake pieces back in the base.  I added three small snowflakes for the side elements on the sketch.  Silver dots were added for fun and shine to complete my card.  



Challenge Guidelines
  • Feel free to use any brand of product you have. 
  • Please Link up a new project created for this challenge (no back links). 
  • Feel free to combine our challenge with up to FOUR other challenges.
  • We reserve the right to delete any links that do not adhere to challenge rules.
  • Please provide a link to us or use the graphic above in your post. 
  • Have Fun!!!
The challenge will end on Friday Dec.22nd @ 6pm EST. 

The challenge will end on Friday Oct.27th @ 6pm EST. 

Thanks for stopping by my blog today.  Please leave a comment and let me know your thoughts!

Hugs!
Claire

3 comments:

  1. Let it snow...love your use of snowflakes. A pretty wintery inspiration for those who decide to play along with our new "Be Bold" sketch challenge over at Sunday Stamps!! #SSC324

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this, Claire - these cool blues sing, and your layering is so crisp and bold! Perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the aquas and the silver -- perfect winter card!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love every comment. Please come back soon!!