Sunday, April 30, 2023

Sending You Sunshine! The Paper Players Challenge PP638 Sunday Stamps Challenge SSC308

April 30, 2023

It's Sunday and time for new challenges at The Paper Players and Sunday Stamps 

The Lovely Anne Marie is the hostess this week at  The Paper Players It's time for a Tic-Tac-Toe challenge and this one is fabulous! 

This fantastic Sketch Challenge by Melissa at Sunday Stamps  is perfect for all types of cards!  So many possibilities with this one!  Have Fun!  


I used the last column on the TTT Board: Wet embossing, Patterned Papers and Birthday.  


My card is created using a fabulous paper pack by Stampin' Up!  I love these papers so much.  I covered the background with a blue print.  The rectangle is from the same paper pack.  I backed it in white to make it pop off the blue.  The flowers are from the Stampin' Up  Two-Toned Flora stamp set.  I used Crisp Cantaloupe and Calypso Coral inks to create the flowers.  The leaves were stamped with Pool Party.  The circle was cut with a circle die to place behind the flowers.  The sentiment is heat embossed in white.  


                          The Paper Players

1.  Create a NEW paper, or digital, project.
2.  Upload your creation to your blog with a link back to us.
3.  Please provide a direct link to the post featuring your challenge entry.
4.  Please link your card to no more than four challenges, TOTAL.
 Entries linked to more than 3 challenges, including ours, will be deleted without notification!
5.  All stamping products are welcome.
6.  Have fun!
  

                                        Sunday Stamps 
                                    Challenge Guidelines
  • Feel free to use any brand of product you have. 
  • Please Link up a new project created for this challenge (no back links). 
  • Feel free to combine our challenge with up to FOUR other challenges.
  • We reserve the right to delete any links that do not adhere to challenge rules.
  • Please provide a link to us or use the graphic above in your post. 
  • Have Fun!!!
The challenge will end on Friday April 28th @ 6pm EST. 

The Paper Players Design Team
Sunday Stamps Design Team
Thanks for stopping by my blog today.  Please leave a comment and let me know your thoughts!

Hugs!
Claire


11 comments:

  1. Beautiful!! I am loving your rich color combo!! Once again you offer great inspiration to those who decide to play along with our new IN THE MIDDLE sketch challenge over at Sunday Stamps!! #SSC308

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card! Those colors just pop and are stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So beautiful, Claire - I am LOVING that bold blue background! What pack is that?? It makes those pretty flowers pop! You guys are making me want that set now, darn it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These papers are gorgeous, Claire! I can see why you love them, and they look beautiful with those florals! Love the sketch too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, Claire! Absolutely stunning! This paper makes a gorgeous backdrop for these beautiful flowers! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Claire, this is gorgeous. i love that deep blue background. It really grounds those gorgeous florals. Fabulous card, my friend
    hugs
    jaydee

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this Claire - the colours are fabulous and the background paper gives the whole card a really artsy feel. I've just bought these flowers and have been hoarding a pack of this paper too, so I might just have to CASE your card!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello, Claire! Anytime I see beautiful blues combined with coral tones it just makes my eyes happy! What a beautiful card!
    Xoxo, Fran

    ReplyDelete
  9. This really looks like it would be perfect pool side as a pattern to a chair or pillow...Love the blue and coral combo! So gorgeous! Thanks for visiting and commenting on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Claire, this is just a stunning card, with the amazing blue background to those gorgeous blooms! Love it, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love, love the color combo Claire! You paired the papers and images so beautifully for the sketch...well done!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love every comment. Please come back soon!!