April 2, 2023
It's time for a new challenge at Sunday Stamps!
We have a fabulous sketch challenge for all of you!
The amazing Deb created this sketch!
My card is created on a white card base. I added layers of magenta and turquoise paper. I stamped the jelly bean background using pink ink. I used a die to cut the frames using both colors of paper. The little peeps were stamped on lime green paper and cut with the matching dies. The Peep stamp and die set were from Simon Says Stamp. It was part of a card kit. I keep this set in my stash. Even though I don't eat peeps, I love this set. LOL! The sentiment is from the same set and heat embossed in white. I added some white twine for fun!
- Feel free to use any brand of product you have.
- Please Link up a new project created for this challenge (no back links).
- Feel free to combine our challenge with up to FOUR other challenges.
- We reserve the right to delete any links that do not adhere to challenge rules.
- Please provide a link to us or use the graphic above in your post.
- Have Fun!!!