April 3, 2022
It's time for a new challenge at Sunday Stamps!
Stef has a fun sketch for all of us! Have fun and get creative!
Sketch by Stef
I love this sketch and it came at the perfect time to make a birthday card for Miss Addison. I can not believe she is 13!! I used a plaid and polka dot paper that I found in my stash. She loves yellow, so I cut a yellow starburst (reitred SU die) with yellow card stock and embossed it with polka dots. I added a pink and plaid "13"cut with retired number dies from SU. I cut a small yellow starburst for the sentiment. Lot of rhinestones were added for fun!
- Feel free to use any brand of product you have.
- Please Link up a new project created for this challenge (no back links).
- Feel free to combine our challenge with up to FOUR other challenges.
- We reserve the right to delete any links that do not adhere to challenge rules.
- Please provide a link to us or use the graphic above in your post.
- Have Fun!!!
The challenge will end on Friday April 15th @ 6pm EST.
Don't forget to check out all the amazing projects from the Design Team.
Sunday Stamps Design Team
Claire Broadwater (me)
Thanks for stopping by my blog today. Please leave a comment and let me know your thoughts!
Fabulous Claire - live how colourful this is with your big 13 front and centre. Miss Addison is 13 - wow, how did that happen?! Hope she had a wonderful birthday.ReplyDelete
Love this, Claire - that dotty paper has stolen my heart! So perfect for the new teen - she'll love it!ReplyDelete
Love how fun and cheerful this is....13?! Where did the time go?!ReplyDelete