September 19, 2021
CLEAN AND SIMPLE WEEK
LITTLE TO NO EMBELLISHMENTSLOTS OF CLEAN WHITE SPACE (NO PATTERN, ETC)
Sketch by Lisa
My card is created using a white card base. I added two white panels that I embossed with an embossing folder. I added a rectangle of wood grained paper. The leaf is cut out of some plaid paper I found in my stash. I used an old die from SU-Vintage Leaves. I stamped the sentiment in black. CAS is never easy for me, but I love the way this turned out.
The Paper Players
1. Create a NEW paper, or digital, project.
2. Upload your creation to your blog with a link back to us.
3. Please provide a direct link to the post featuring your challenge entry.
4. Please link your card to no more than four challenges, TOTAL.
Entries linked to more than 3 challenges, including ours, will be deleted without notification!
5. All stamping products are welcome.
6. Have fun!
Sunday Stamps Challenge Guidelines
- Feel free to use any brand of product you have.
- Please Link up a new project created for this challenge (no back links).
- Feel free to combine our challenge with up to FOUR other challenges.
- We reserve the right to delete any links that do not adhere to challenge rules.
- Please provide a link to us or use the graphic above in your post.
- Have Fun!!!
The challenge will end on Friday Oct.1st @ 6pm EST.
Don't forget to check out all the amazing projects from the Design Team.
The Paper Players Design Team
Sunday Stamps Design Team