Thursday, September 16, 2021

So Very Grateful Tic Tac Toe Challenge #tttc131

 Sept. 16, 2021

It's time for a new challenge at the Tic Tac Toe Challenge!

We hope you will play along with our new board!


My card is created using the Diagonal:  Brown/Beige, Coloring, Foliage


My card is created on a white card base.  I added an Early Expresso background on the top of the base.  I cut a plaid paper with a die and then a Crumb Cake panel with the same die set. I embossed the small panel with some texture.  I used the stamp and die set by Neat and Tangled called Oak Leaf.  (I think they went out of business.  So sad!)  I love this set.  I watercolored a piece of water color paper to create the background for the leaves.  I heat embossed the leaf stamp and used gold embossing powder for the outline.  I love the variety of color the distress inks created.  The sentiment is stamped in black.  It is from the same set.  I added three enamel dots to complete my card.  


Please stop by and see all the fabulous cards by the Design Team.  There is so much inspiration!

We hope you will play along with us this week!

Leave a comment and let me know your thoughts. 

HUGS!
Claire

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love every comment. Please come back soon!!