Sunday, January 31, 2021

It's Your Birthday! Go Wild! Paper Players Challenge PP526

 Jan. 31, 2021


It's Sunday and time for a new challenge at The Paper Players!

It's Tic Tac Toe Week and the Lovely Laurie is our hostess this week.  I love these boards because the variety of card is always amazing!  Have fun! 



My card is created using the first row:  Die-Cut, Animal and Scene. 


My card is created for a special little girl that loves giraffes and purple.  I used a white card base and added the purple sunrise using a cover panel.  I cut the same sunrise in orange and paper pieced the rays into the purple background.  (Sorry, I don't know where I got this die).  I also added an orange sunburst in the center.  The giraffe is created using the MFT Joyful Giraffe Die.  I added some Vintage Ink to shade the giraffe and a white gel pen for the dot in the eye.  I also added Wink of Stella for shine.  The sentiment is from the MFT Giraffe Greetings stamp set.  I think she will love her birthday card. 



1.  Create a NEW paper, or digital, project.
2.  Upload your creation to your blog with a link back to us.
3.  Please provide a direct link to the post featuring your challenge entry.
4.  Please link your card to no more than four challenges, TOTAL.
 Entries linked to more than 3 challenges, including ours, will be deleted without notification!
5.  All stamping products are welcome.
6.  Have fun! 

Don't forget to check out all the amazing projects from the Design Team.  

Anne Marie Hile (that’s me!) 


Thanks for stopping by my blog today.  Please leave a comment and let me know your thoughts!

Hugs!
Claire

9 comments:

  1. Such a cute card...I have a friend who loves giraffes too! I hope that special little girl loves it too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful card for a giraffe and purple loving little girl, Claire! I know she will LOVE it! You are such a kind and thoughtful person, creating the perfect card for her. Have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She will love this!! Really cute giraffe..looks perfect with the purple background too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Claire! Awesomeness abounds with your giraffe and purple and orange frame around him. What a cute giraffe and what a lucky little girl. She will treasure this, I'm sure. Enjoy your week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorbs for sure! She is going to just love that you made it especially for her! Love the color compo too! Have a great week and stay well!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is just the cutest! The purple/orange combo is for sure eye catching and the birthday girl will love it! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a cute giraffe and I just love the purple and orange starburst background - I am sure this will prove super popular with the birthday girl!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aww, giraffes are my FAVORITE! This little guy is super cute and I love the bright color combo, too. Very cute, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Claire, if someone had asked me to create a card with giraffes (love them!) and purple (not my color) I wouldn't have known what to do. You, on the other hand, knew exactly what to do! I love the bright colors, the sunray and that fabulous giraffe. Awesome card, my friend.
    hugs
    jaydee

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love every comment. Please come back soon!!