Jan. 24, 2021
The amazing Joanne is the hostess at The Paper Players and she has a very fun sketch challenge for all of us! The sketch is a simple one, but feel free to interpret the shapes any way you choose! Oh, I just think that makes it so much fun!
The Sunday Stamps Color Challenge is fabulous and it paired perfectly with the card I wanted to create! I love this great color combo!
Have fun and get creative with your projects!
Use a Minimum of 3 colors
My card is created on a Basic Gray background. I added a Cherry Cobbler layer and cut it with a scalloped die. The Very Vanilla panel was embossed with an embossing folder. It reminded me of a warm winter sweater or scarf. The little snowman was stamped using the Honey Bee Stamps Snow Buddies. I just love this set and I see it is retiring. That makes me sad because I just adore this stamp set. I colored him with Copic Markers and added ear muffs and a scarf using the same stamp set and matching dies. The sentiment is stamped in black.
The Paper Players
1. Create a NEW paper, or digital, project.
2. Upload your creation to your blog with a link back to us.
3. Please provide a direct link to the post featuring your challenge entry.
4. Please link your card to no more than four challenges, TOTAL.
Entries linked to more than 3 challenges, including ours, will be deleted without notification!
5. All stamping products are welcome.
6. Have fun!
- Feel free to use any brand of product you have.
- The colors from this challenge MUST be the PRIMARY colors on your project. Please do not combine our colors with any other color challenges.
- Please Link up a new project created for this challenge (no back links).
- Feel free to combine our challenge with up to FOUR other challenges.
- We reserve the right to delete any links that do not adhere to challenge rules.
- Please provide a link to us or use the graphic above in your post.
- Have Fun!!!
The challenge will end on @ 6pm EST.
Don't forget to check out all the amazing projects from the Design Team.
The Paper Players Design Team
Sunday Stamps Design Team