It's Sunday and time for a new challenge at The Paper Players!
The lovely Laurie is our hostess this week and she has a fabulous color challenge for all of us! We can't wait to see what you create!
I must admit, this color challenge was hard for me! I kept thinking I should make a Christmas card. I needed a thank you card, so I remembered I had this Basic Grey paper in my stash, so I cut a piece to add to the bottom of the card. I trimmed the white panel with a scalloped border die. The flowers are cut using Real Red and the leaves are cut using Tranquil Tide. I used my favorite MFT dies Stitched Blooms.
- Create a new paper-craft project specifically for this challenge.
- Upload your creation to your blog with a link back to us.
- Please provide a direct link to the post featuring your challenge entry.
- Please link your card to no more than four challenges, TOTAL, including ours
- Please be considerate of our requests; entries that do not follow any of these rules will be deleted without notification.
- Have fun, and thank you for playing with us!
Don't forget to check out all the amazing projects from the Design Team.
The Paper Players Design Team
Anne Marie Hile
Thanks for stopping by my blog today. Please leave a comment and let me know your thoughts!