June 7, 2020
It's Sunday and time for a new challenge at The Paper Players!
The amazing Anne-Marie is our hostess this week and she has a fabulous theme challenge for all of us. Sunshine and Rainbows--wow what a perfect time to spread some happiness around!
My card is created on a white card base. I added a layer of black. The rainbow paper was used for the top layer. The girl image is stamped in black ink from the Simon Says Stamp Follow the Rainbows stamp set. I fussy cut the image. Then, I used another piece of paper from the Whimsy Stamps Rainbow 6x6 paper pad to paper piece the umbrella and the skirt. I colored the rest of the image with Copic Markers. I heat embossed the sentiment in white embossing powder. The sentiment is from the same stamp set.
- Create a new paper-craft project specifically for this challenge.
- Upload your creation to your blog with a link back to us.
- Please provide a direct link to the post featuring your challenge entry.
- Please link your card to no more than four challenges, TOTAL, including ours
- Please be considerate of our requests; entries that do not follow any of these rules will be deleted without notification.
- Have fun, and thank you for playing with us!
Don't forget to check out all the amazing projects from the Design Team.
The Paper Players Design Team
Anne Marie Hile
Thanks for stopping by my blog today. Please leave a comment and let me know your thoughts!