It's time to play along with the Sunday Stamps Challenge!
This week we have an amazing color challenge for all of you! We can't wait to see what you create!
Use a minimum of 3 colors and a neutral of your choice.
- Feel free to use any brand of product you have.
- The colors from this challenge MUST be the primary colors on your project.
- Please Link up a new project created for this challenge (no back links).
- Feel free to combine our challenge with up to FOUR other challenges.
- We reserve the right to delete any links that do not adhere to challenge rules.
- Please provide a link to us or use the graphic above in your post.
- Have Fun!!!
The challenge will end on Friday June 26th @ 6pm EST.
My card is created on a Night of Navy base. I added some patriotic papers I found in my stash for the background. The super hero is from MFT Super Boy stamp set. I colored him with Copic Markers and cut him out using the matching die. The sentiment is from the same set. The front says YOU---on the inside it reads--Are My Super Hero! I added yellow enamel dots to complete my card.
Don't forget to check out all the amazing projects from the Design Team.
Sunday Stamps Design Team