It's Sunday and time for new challenges at The
The Amazing Ann is our hostess this week at The Paper Players. She has a very fun Clean and Simple Challenge for all of us! The theme is "Men in Mind"! Great idea with Father's Day just around the corner.
The Sunday Stamps challenge is a color challenge. I found it was perfect to combine these two challenges this week. It doesn't happen very often!
We can't wait to see what you create! Have FUN!
Use a minimum of 3 colors and a neutral of your choice.
I am also playing along with the Freshly Made Sketches challenge this week. Their CAS sketch was perfect.
- Feel free to use any brand of product you have.
- The colors from this challenge MUST be the primary colors on your project.
- Please Link up a new project created for this challenge (no back links).
- Feel free to combine our challenge with up to FOUR other challenges.
- We reserve the right to delete any links that do not adhere to challenge rules.
- Please provide a link to us or use the graphic above in your post.
- Have Fun!!!
The challenge will end on Friday, May 29th @ 6pm EST.
Challenge Rules: Paper Players Challenge
1. Create a NEW paper, or digital, project.
2. Upload your creation to your blog with a link back to us.
3. Please provide a direct link to the post featuring your challenge entry.
4. Please link your card to no more than four challenges, TOTAL.
Entries linked to more than 3 challenges, including ours, will be deleted without notification!
5. All stamping products are welcome.
6. Have fun!
I used a brick embossing folder to create the background. The ric rac is cut using a die in green and black. I also cut a 1" purple strip to match the FMS sketch. The little man reading the paper was a gift from my dear friend Lisa Johansen. She stamped this image and sent it to me in the mail. I colored him with Copic Markers and added a little Wink of Stella for shine. I just love this little fellow. Reminds me of Mr. Bill. The time to relax is stamped in black. I did not add anything else since it is supposed to be CAS. You all know how difficult that is for me! LOL!