Sunday, May 3, 2020

Possibly Vodka Paper Players and Sunday Stamps PP489 and SSC230


  

May 2, 2020



It's Sunday and time for new challenges at The 

The lovely JoAnne is our hostess this week at The Paper Players.  She has a very fun theme challenge for all of us!  "Make You Smile" is the theme and we all need something to make us smile right now!  What a great idea for our challenge this week! 

The Sunday Stamps challenge is a sketch challenge by the Amazing Amy.  This sketch is so versatile!  I found it was perfect to combine these two challenges this week. It doesn't happen very often! 

We can't wait to see what you create!  Have FUN!



















                                                      Sunday Stamps:
Challenge Guidelines
  • Feel free to use any brand of product you have. 
  • The colors from this challenge MUST be the primary colors on your project.
  • Please Link up a new project created for this challenge (no back links). 
  • Feel free to combine our challenge with up to FOUR other challenges.
  • We reserve the right to delete any links that do not adhere to challenge rules.
  • Please provide a link to us or use the graphic above in your post. 
  • Have Fun!!!

The challenge will end on Friday,  May 15th @ 6pm EST. 


 Challenge Rules: Paper Players Challenge

1.  Create a NEW paper, or digital, project.
2.  Upload your creation to your blog with a link back to us.
3.  Please provide a direct link to the post featuring your challenge entry.
4.  Please link your card to no more than four challenges, TOTAL.
 Entries linked to more than 3 challenges, including ours, will be deleted without notification!
5.  All stamping products are welcome.
6.  Have fun! 


My card is created on a white card base.  I pulled out an old paper pad and selected four different patterns that would blend together to make my card.  I used the bright polka dots for my background.  The green gingham was used for the rectangle panel on the side.  The pink polka dot center was cut using a stitched circle die.  The cup is stamped using the Casual Fridays Cup of Coffee set and the matching dies.  I stamped the sentiment in black. This is from the same stamp set.  A few pink enamel dots were added to complete my card.  



Don't forget to check out all the amazing projects from the Design Team.  

The Paper Players Design Team

                                     Sunday Stamps Design Team
Claire Broadwater (me)



Thanks for stopping by my blog today.  Please leave a comment and let me know your thoughts! 


HUGS
Claire

11 comments:

  1. This definitely made me smile....although mine would say "moscato"!!! LOVE these bold colors and patterns!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Claire, this made me laugh out loud - except for me it would be "white bordeaux"! I love the bright mixture of colors and DSP. What a fabulous card. Hope you have a wonderful week
    hugs
    jaydee

    ReplyDelete
  3. ROFL!! Indeed - Vodka. Margarita...Baileys... it's the time we're in when coffee just MIGHT not do it! Fun way to hit this challenge right on the head, Claire! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This just made me smile, Claire! Hey, in these times it's 5 o'clock somewhere, right? Love the fun colors and mix of patterns. Big hugs, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh this did make me smile Claire! Love how bright and cheery this card is too (although the person drinking mugs of this may not agree the morning after!!! Vicky x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fun card, love the bright colors!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You're card definitely made me laugh and think, yup, that could happen LOL!! LOVE all those bright colors, and you mixed the patterns perfectly. Fabulous card, Claire!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yes - or gin and tonic, or red wine!! Your card definitely made me smile Claire - and I love all those bright colours too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my gosh, Claire! This card is a hoot! Being a vodka gal, this definitely brought a smile to my face! Great card, my friend!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love every comment. Please come back soon!!