Sunday, November 3, 2019

Oh Joy! Paper Players 466

Nov. 3, 2019

It's Sunday and time for a new challenge at The Paper Players!  

The amazing Anne Marie is the hostess this week!  She has a fabulous theme challenge for all of us!  I absolutely love this one!  "Into The Woods"   wow--so many possibilities---- 





My card is created on a white card base.  I trimmed wood grained paper with a stitched rectangle die for the background.  I cut a white snow drift using the Drifting Die from The Greetery.  I used the Lawn Fawn Woodland Critter Huggers Dies and the Lawn Fawn Woodland Critters Huggers Winter Add On Dies to create my little deer.  The sentiment is cut once in black and then in the same plaid that I used on my hat using the Lawn Fawn Winter Big Scripty Words Dies.  I added a few sparkly enamel dots and also gave my little deer a Snickers bar.  I hope my card made you smile today!


 Challenge Rules: Paper Players Challenge

1.  Create a NEW paper, or digital, project.
2.  Upload your creation to your blog with a link back to us.
3.  Please provide a direct link to the post featuring your challenge entry.
4.  Please link your card to no more than four challenges, TOTAL.
 Entries linked to more than 3 challenges, including ours, will be deleted without notification!
5.  All stamping products are welcome.
6.  Have fun! 

Don't forget to check out all the amazing projects from the Design Team.  

The Paper Players Design Team

Thanks for stopping by my blog today.  Please leave a comment and let me know your thoughts! 

HUGS!
Claire

7 comments:

  1. I just LOVE this Claire! What a cute critter..and a snicker...yum!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Claire! This is so cute! It features three of my favorite things: an adorable deer, plaid, and a Snickers!!! LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my...how cute is that little hugger die! Such a unique take on the woodsy theme!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A cute hugging woodland critter and a chocolate treat all in one - perfect! Love your take on the woodsy theme this week Claire! I love a Snickers too!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This card is so precious..I want a Snickers bar now!

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOL, if I had a Snickers like this little guy, I would be saying "oh joy" too! What a cutie he is and he looks right at home in his little woodland area! Adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my goodness, is this ever CUTE, Claire! True confession, I hug chocolate too. LOL! I just love the mix of wood and plaid to compliment that sweet little critter. Love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love every comment. Please come back soon!!