Sunday, November 3, 2019

Merry Christmas! FMS 409



Nov. 3, 2019

Playing along with the team at Freshly Made Sketches today.
This sketch is from Jen M.  I am always amazed at all the creativity from their challenges!

My card is created using a Retro Santa from Tim Holtz Retro Christmas Stamp and Die set.  I just love this stamp set.  He always makes me smile! 


My card is created on a 5 X 5 inch square Very Vanila base.  I added a rectangle of plaid and backed it with black card stock.  The black circle is cut using the SugarPea Designs Stitched Circle Dies.  I cut another circle with Very Vanilla and used the MFT Christmas Background stamp set and black ink to add all the fun Christmas sayings!  I colored the Jolly Old Santa with some colored pencils and popped him up with dimensional tape.  A little Wink of Stella was added to his boots and belt.  Three black enamel dots were added to complete my card. 

           SO happy you stopped by my blog today.  

HUGS!
Claire



2 comments:

  1. Retro Christmas images are the best! And when they are mixed with the plaid I'm in love! Such a fun card! Thanks for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this! Tim's retro Santa is one of my faves and you can never have enough plaid! xo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love every comment. Please come back soon!!