Sunday, October 13, 2019

Witches Gotta Stick Together! Paper Players 463

October 13, 2019

It's Sunday and time for a new challenge at The Paper Players!

The lovely Laurie is our hostess this week!  She has a fantastic color challenge for all of us!  Can't wait to see all of your creations.  I bet this makes you think of Halloween, but you can do so many things with these colors!  Have fun and get creative!  






My card is created on a black card base.  I added a Smokey Slate scalloped panel.  The main rectangle is created with Distress inks on watercolor paper dand cut with a stitched border.


The image is from Rabbit Hole Stamps Hex Yeah stamp set.  I colored it with Copic Markers and fussy cut the image. I added Wink of Stella and a few sequins.  The bats are from the same stamp set .  I colored them with Copic Markers.  The sentiment is from this set, too.


 Challenge Rules: Paper Players Challenge

1.  Create a NEW paper, or digital, project.
2.  Upload your creation to your blog with a link back to us.
3.  Please provide a direct link to the post featuring your challenge entry.
4.  Please link your card to no more than four challenges, TOTAL.
 Entries linked to more than 3 challenges, including ours, will be deleted without notification!
5.  All stamping products are welcome.
6.  Have fun! 

Don't forget to check out all the amazing projects from the Design Team.  

The Paper Players Design Team

Thanks for stopping by my blog today.  Please leave a comment and let me know your thoughts! 

HUGS!
Claire

8 comments:

  1. I love this! Great sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fun card, my friend! I love that sassy little with with her high heels and accessorized hat. The watercolored background with the batts adds just the right amount of a spooky-vibe, too. So, so FUN! Have a super Sunday! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a fun card Claire - I can think of plenty of cackly girlfriends who would just love it!! The watercoloured background is perfect for those sassy Halloween legs! Love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable, Claire! This sentiment...paired with this image...oh my gosh! I wish I had several of these cards to send out to my peeps! Cute! Cute! Cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun card!! I love that witchy image (and sentiment!!!) and your background is FABULOUS! I can never get mine to come out quite the way I want them, LOL! Fun spooky card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome card Claire! I love how you water colored the background!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the sentiment and such great coloring for this adorable image!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Adorable Halloween card! Love the vivid colors and fun sentiment!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love every comment. Please come back soon!!