Saturday, October 12, 2019

I Love You to the Moon and Bat Sketch Saturday #585

October 12, 2019


 Good Morning Everyone...
We have a great sponsor this week:

Polkadoodles has generously offered a £6.75/3 digi stamps voucher to their shop!

Here is sketch #585

I used several Halloween prints to create my card.  The focal point is created on white card stock.  I used Distress Oxide inks to create the background.  I added water drops and white paint for the variation in the panel.  The bat is stamped on black card stock and heat embossed with white powder.  I used the SugarPea Designs Stamp Set Fang-Tastic.  The sentiment is from this set, too!  The moon is stamped in Distress inks and is from this set, too.  I fussy cut the bat and the moon.  


Thank you for stopping by my blog today!  We sure hope you will join us this week with your wonderful creations!  Don't forget to stop by all the DT blogs for lots of inspiration!  

HUGS!
Claire

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love every comment. Please come back soon!!