October 20, 2019
It's Sunday and time for a new challenge at The Paper Players!
The Lovely LeAnne is our hostess this week and she has a fabulous Clean and Simple Challenge for all of us. Say It "LOUD" is the theme. Use a sentiment as the focal point. WOW--so many possibilities.
Remember, for clean-and-simple, you need to keep your layers and embellishments to a minimum!
My card is created on a white card base. I cut a scalloped layer and used Distress inks and a blending tool to create the background. I used Peacock Feather and Twisted Citron Inks. The sentiment is heat embossed in gold using the Simon Says Stamp Thankful Heart stamp set. I added a few gold sequins. You know CAS is difficult for me. Every card needs "alittle" bling!
Challenge Rules: Paper Players Challenge
1. Create a NEW paper, or digital, project.
2. Upload your creation to your blog with a link back to us.
3. Please provide a direct link to the post featuring your challenge entry.
4. Please link your card to no more than four challenges, TOTAL.
Entries linked to more than 3 challenges, including ours, will be deleted without notification!
5. All stamping products are welcome.
6. Have fun!
Don't forget to check out all the amazing projects from the Design Team.
The Paper Players Design Team
Thanks for stopping by my blog today. Please leave a comment and let me know your thoughts!