Sunday, October 20, 2019

There Is No Time More Fitting To Say Thank You! PP464



October 20, 2019

It's Sunday and time for a new challenge at The Paper Players!

The Lovely LeAnne is our hostess this week and she has a fabulous Clean and Simple Challenge for all of us.  Say It "LOUD" is the theme.  Use a sentiment as the focal point.  WOW--so many possibilities.  
Remember, for clean-and-simple, you need to keep your layers and embellishments to a minimum!  





My card is created on a white card base.  I cut a scalloped layer and used Distress inks and a blending tool to create the background.  I used Peacock Feather  and Twisted Citron Inks.  The sentiment is heat embossed in gold using the Simon Says Stamp Thankful Heart stamp set.  I added a few gold sequins.  You know CAS is difficult for me.  Every card needs "alittle" bling!  



 Challenge Rules: Paper Players Challenge

1.  Create a NEW paper, or digital, project.
2.  Upload your creation to your blog with a link back to us.
3.  Please provide a direct link to the post featuring your challenge entry.
4.  Please link your card to no more than four challenges, TOTAL.
 Entries linked to more than 3 challenges, including ours, will be deleted without notification!
5.  All stamping products are welcome.
6.  Have fun! 

Don't forget to check out all the amazing projects from the Design Team.  

The Paper Players Design Team

Thanks for stopping by my blog today.  Please leave a comment and let me know your thoughts! 

HUGS!
Claire

8 comments:

  1. The sentiment looks gorgeous embossed...love it on that pretty background!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh...my fave distress ink colors and you've blended them beautifully to showcase this sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That gold sentiment stands out so beautifully against your amazingly-blended background! Stunning! Thanks for making my challenge look great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Claire, I love these colors together - reminds me of the Caribbean blue seas we have just been sailing :-) The gold sentiment is fabulous against your wonderfully blended background and I love the little pieces of bling. Wonderful CAS card. Hope you are having a great week
    hugs
    jaydee

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your fresh background is just beautiful Claire and perfect to highlight your gold sentiment. Love the addition of the sequins too for a little added sparkle to your perfectly CAS card.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your beautiful background is absolutely stunning, Claire! The gold sequins and embossing are perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous background and perfect for heat embossing..the gold looks beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love every comment. Please come back soon!!