It's time for a new challenge at Sunday Stamps!
We have a fantastic sketch from the talented Monika today. We can't wait to see what you create.
Sketch by Monika
- Feel free to use any brand of product you have.
- Please Link up a new project created for this challenge (no back links).
- Feel free to combine our challenge with up to FOUR other challenges.
- We reserve the right to delete any links that do not adhere to challenge rules.
- Please provide a link to us or use the graphic above in your post.
- Have Fun!!!
The challenge will end on Friday, Nov. 1st @ 6pm EST.
My card is created on a white card base. I covered it with a fun Halloween paper and added two strips from other Halloween paper. The scalloped circle is cut in a dark orange and the dark yellow is cut with a stitched circle die. The witch's hat is from Simon Says Stamp If The Hat Fits. I colored the hat with Copic Markers and added Wink of Stella for shine.
Don't forget to check out all the amazing projects from the Design Team.