Sunday, October 20, 2019

Best Witches SSC216

October 20, 2019

It's time for a new challenge at Sunday Stamps

We have a fantastic sketch from the talented Monika today.  We can't wait to see what you create.

Sketch by Monika


Challenge Guidelines
  • Feel free to use any brand of product you have. 
  • Please Link up a new project created for this challenge (no back links). 
  • Feel free to combine our challenge with up to FOUR other challenges.
  • We reserve the right to delete any links that do not adhere to challenge rules.
  • Please provide a link to us or use the graphic above in your post. 
  • Have Fun!!!
The challenge will end on Friday, Nov. 1st  @ 6pm EST. 


My card is created on a white card base.  I covered it with a fun Halloween paper and added two strips from other Halloween paper.  The scalloped circle is cut in a dark orange and the dark yellow is cut with a stitched circle die.  The witch's hat is from Simon Says Stamp If The Hat Fits.  I colored the hat with Copic Markers and added Wink of Stella for shine.  


Don't forget to check out all the amazing projects from the Design Team.  

                                     Sunday Stamps Design Team
Claire Broadwater (me)

Thanks for stopping by my blog today.  Please leave a comment and let me know your thoughts!


Hugs!
Claire

2 comments:

  1. the HAT colored so adorable
    and Love that DP so cuuutte
    great use my sketch Claire
    what a sweet card for lill boy or girl or the parents of them too
    hugs
    Monika

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the focus on the witch's hat, and the sentiment is so cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love every comment. Please come back soon!!