Thursday, October 3, 2019

Happy Birthday to a Classic Guy Inspired By 92


October 3, 2019

It's Thursday and time for a new challenge at Inspired By.

October has arrived and it is time to think about Fall and all the wonderful things that come with it.  In Atlanta it is still in the mid 90's, but I am hoping that cooler days are coming soon!  


 What inspires you about this photo?  Is it the truck, the pumpkins, the sign, the colors, the theme?  We can't wait to see what you create!



This challenge came at a perfect time for me.  My brother turns "60" this week and I made this card for his decade birthday!  We grew up on a farm, so the old truck stamp by Unity makes me smile.  It is called Slowly Turning Classic and I stamped it in brown ink on Very Vanilla card stock.  The sentiment is from the same set.  I distressed the edges with a distressing tool and inked the edges with a sponge using the same brown ink.  I added a panel of orange behind the truck.  The card base is Chocolate Brown and I also added a layer of Kraft card stock.  A piece of twine was added around the top.  

*Also, a huge thank you to Laurel Seabrook for this amazing stamp set.  I love it!*


Thanks for stopping by my blog.  Check out all the inspiration from the Design Team.  We sure hope you will play along with us this week!  


HUGS! 
Claire

5 comments:

  1. I love this card! It is perfect, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much, Pam! I appreciate your kind comment! XX

      Delete
  2. Such a classic card, I love the style.
    Hugs
    Ela

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is PERFECTION!! I LOVE that sentiment. Works perfectly with that truck!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love every comment. Please come back soon!!