Thursday, September 5, 2019

So Thankful Inspired By Challenge #88

September 5, 2019

It's time for a new challenge at Inspired By!


Fall is near and it is such a beautiful season.  What inspires you about this photo?  Is it the theme, the flowers, colors, the farm equipment?  We can't wait to see what you create!

I must admit that my photo does not do this card justice.  It kind of looks like a blob to me!  LOL!  It is really pretty when you see it though.  I created a watercolored panel using Distress Oxide inks in brown and orange.  After it dried, I stamped the MFT Poppies Background stamp with Versa Mark ink.  I heat embossed the poppies with gold embossing powder. 


I stamped the sentiment on Vellum and heat embossed it in gold, too.  I adhered the watercolored panel on shiny gold card stock.  Then both panels were adhered to a white card base.  


Thanks for stopping by my blog.  Check out all the inspiration from the Design Team.  We sure hope you will play along with us this week!  

HUGS! 
Claire

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! Love all the beautiful fall colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL....I am SURE that card is just lovely...the colors and the gold embossing are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful. I LOVE the embossing on your card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Claire we might have been creating together, our backgrounds are so similar! Let's make that happen one day, okay? xx
    Gorgeous!
    =]

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love every comment. Please come back soon!!