Sunday, September 1, 2019

There Is No Better Friend FMS #400

September 1, 2019


I have been trying to make a card all week for the Freshly Made Sketches amazing milestone!
This is their 400th challenge!  Each week they inspire so many of us!  I am always in awe of all the DT cards and the following they have. 

  CONGRATULATIONS and thank you for all you do for the card crafting community!  



My card is created on a white card base.  I have been saving this image since last year to use on a card.  It is from Honey Bee Stamps Acorn Sisters stamp set.  I stamped the image and colored all of the girls with Copic Markers.  I added some Wink of Stella for shine.  I dug through all my Fall papers and found these leaves and the rust colored papers that matched.  The sentiment is stamped in brown and it is from the same stamp set.  I loved the way it turned out! 


Thanks for stopping by my blog today!  Hope you enjoyed my card.

HUGS!
Claire

8 comments:

  1. Adorable! And your coloring is simply gorgeous. I love the Fall colors. Thanks for joining us for Freshly Made Sketches 400th sketch this week and for being such a fabulous gallery participant!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much, Amy! I appreciate your kind comment! XX

      Delete
  2. Oh my your coloring is amazing girl! Beautiful fall colors and adorable trio of friends! Love this!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Friend! I had so much fun coloring these girls! XX

      Delete
  3. What a sweet leafy trio Claire and a great take on the sketch. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your coloring on these images is just amazing. What a pretty card!! So glad you joined us for our 400th sketch celebration!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun fall creation....your coloring and the images make me SMILE! And congrats on it being a FMS winner, too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love every comment. Please come back soon!!