Friday, September 6, 2019

There Is No Better Friend WWC237 and Atlantic Hearts Sketch #332





September 6, 2019

I found two "new" to me challenges today.  I was so excited and decided to play along! 


I am entering my card in the Watercooler Wednesday Challenge  Feminine "Anything Go Challenge and the  Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge.






My card is created on a white card base.  I added leaf patterened paper and used wood grained paper for the center strip.  The scallop was created using a burgandy polka dot paper.  The little girls are from Honey Bee Stamps  Acorn Sisters stamp set.  I colored them with Copic Markers and added Wink of Stella for shine.  The sentiment is from the same stamp set.  I love these little girls.  They make me smile!  




Thanks for stopping by my blog today!  Leave a comment and let me know your thoughts!  


HUGS!
Claire


3 comments:

  1. So sweet! I love that stamp set and that sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A super sweet card, Claire! I love this sentiment and your colours match the DP perfectly. Thanks so much for joining Watercooler Wednesday Challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So super cute! Great job of shading with copics. Beautifully composed card. Thanks for joining us at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge.

    sue n.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love every comment. Please come back soon!!