Saturday, August 3, 2019

Grateful for You! Sketch Saturday #575


August 3, 2019



Good Morning Everyone...
We have a fun sponsor again for this challenge, Oddball Art Co!! 


The prize this week is a $10 GC to the Oddball Art Co shop!

~~~~~~

Here is sketch #575



My card is created on a Kraft card base.  I added a piece of wood grained paper to the top.  I used burlap ribbon to separate the two sections like in the sketch.  I cut a brown and vanilla oval for the top panel.



The sunflower is stamped using the Painted Harvest stamp set.  The sentiment is from the same set.  


Thank you for stopping by my blog today!  We sure hope you will join us this week with your wonderful creations!  Don't forget to stop by all the DT blogs for lots of inspiration!  

HUGS!
Claire

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love every comment. Please come back soon!!