Thursday, August 1, 2019

Life's A Beach Inspired By Challenge 83

August 1, 2019

I am having trouble comprehending that it is AUGUST!  This year has flown by!

It's Thursday and time for a new challenge at Inspired By!



Doesn't this make you feel relaxed?  Do you love to go to the beach?  I do!  It is one of my favorite places.  I could walk for miles and miles and just breathe in the salty air!  It restores my soul!

How are you inspired by this? beach? wood? colors? starfish? twine? jar? tag?



I used a panel of wood grained paper for my background to mimic the inspiration photo.  I added a white scalloped border panel.  The sweet image is from Sea Side Wishes by SugarPea Designs.  I think this set is retired, but it is a favorite of mine!  I used Copic Markers and lots of Wink of Stella for shine.  I used Distress inks to create the paper for the sun and added a few fluffy clouds for the perfect day at the beach. 


Thanks for stopping by my blog.  Check out all the inspiration from the Design Team.  We sure hope you will play along with us this week!  

HUGS! 
Claire

2 comments:

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love every comment. Please come back soon!!