Thursday, July 4, 2019

You're The Sweetest Pick of the Patch Inspired By Challenge 79

July 4, 2019

HAPPY Birthday America!

I participated in the AJC 50th Peachtree Road Race today.  It was a very hot day, but we had a blast!  So thankful to live in America!  



It's time for a new challenge at Inspired By!  


Strawberry season is upon us... I love strawberries and so do my Grands!  My mother used to make the most wonderful strawberry short cake.  The funny thing is that it was cake but, a sweet pie crust.  We poured heavy cream on it.  It was my favorite summer treat!   

Isn't this a pretty picture? How are you inspired? strawberries? texture? sketch? colors? grid?


I used the fabulous new Sweet Strawberries Bundle from Concord and 9th!  I embossed a scalloped white background to add elegance to the strawberries. A piece of gold thread was added to the top of the berry.  I also embossed the envelop. 



Thanks for stopping by my blog today!  Don't forget to check out all the amazing cards by the Design Team!

HUGS!
Claire


1 comment:

  1. Claire
    Congrats on the road race! What an inspiration! Love your card, too. the strawberries are perfect with that great sentiment.
    hugs
    Jaydee

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love every comment. Please come back soon!!