Sunday, May 12, 2019

Happy Birthday Beautiful PP441

May 12, 2019

Happy Mother's Day to all the Mommy's out there!  I hope your day is filled with special moments!  

It's time for a new challenge at The Paper Players
The multi-talented JoAnne is our hostess this week and she has a very bright, fresh and bold color challenge for all of us!  I love vibrant colors, so I absolutely LOVED this combo!  I had so much fun that I made two cards this week!  






My cards are made on Pool Party and Lovely Lipstick card bases.  I added a top layer of white card stock cut with a scalloped die.  I used my favorite MFT dies Stitched Flowers.  I used Daffodil Delight, Lovely Lipstick and Pool Party to cut lots of different flower shapes of each color.  The leaves are cut using Granny Apple Green.  


The sentiment is cut using the Beautiful die set.  I cut the bottom layer in black and the top layer in Granny Apple Green.  The Happy Birthday is stamped in black ink using the MFT Hello Beautiful stamp set.  





Challenge Rules: Paper Players Challenge

1.  Create a NEW paper, or digital, project.
2.  Upload your creation to your blog with a link back to us.
3.  Please provide a direct link to the post featuring your challenge entry.
4.  Please link your card to no more than four challenges, TOTAL.
 Entries linked to more than 3 challenges, including ours, will be deleted without notification!
5.  All stamping products are welcome.
6.  Have fun! 

Don't forget to check out all the amazing projects from the Design Team.  

The Paper Players Design Team

Thanks for stopping by my blog today.  Please leave a comment and let me know your thoughts! 


HUGS
Claire

9 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you love my colours Claire - both of your cards are fabulous! I love the layering of those flowers and the sentiment focal point. Fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome die cuts..the flowers are great and love then sentiment die plus the scallop background layer! Sweet cards! Happy Mother's Day and have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I recognize this beautiful card! I have it hanging in my craft room...thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love these stitched blooms in these bold colors! Absolutely gorgeous! Hope you had a fantastic Mother's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your stitched flowers are precious, Claire! And, they are perfect in these cheery colors!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What fun and stunning flowers, Claire! These gorgeous cards will certainly bring cheers to the years for the recipients! Perfect in so many ways...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my gosh...I can officially say that this card did indeed bring cheers to the years! I was the lucky recipient of the "Lovely Lipstick" card! Thank you so much, Claire!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fun, Fun, FUN! I just love these cards, Claire! A smile in an envelope and those are the best cards to receive. Well done, my friend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Honestly, Claire, these cards are as bright and cheerful as a warm sunny day. I love the repeated flowers and the black background behind the sentiment. Two fabulous cards, my friend
    hugs
    jaydee

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love every comment. Please come back soon!!