Thursday, May 2, 2019

Congrats Inspired By Challenge

May 2, 2019

It's time for another fun challenge at Inspired By.  




What inspires you about this photo?   Is it the colors, patterns, pennants, banner, triangles, layers?  We can't wait to see what you create!  




My card is created on a white card base.  I added a piece of blue and white polka dot paper for the first layer.  I used a striped embossing folder to create the next layer.  I liked the stripes in the inspiration photo.  I picked a variety of patterned papers and punched out a lot of pennants with an old Stampin' Up punch that I found in my stash.  I added a piece of white Baker's Twine for the line and tied a bow on each end.  A polka dot scalloped border was place on each side of the gingham rectangle.  The "Congrats" was cut with a die five times to create the sentiment.  It gives the sentiment lots of dimension.  



Thanks for stopping by my blog today.  Please visit all the DT members projects for lots of inspiration!  Don't forget to play along with our challenge!  



HUGS!

Claire

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love every comment. Please come back soon!!