Friday, January 25, 2019

May Your Chrismas Be Dashing Keeping Christmas

January 25, 2019
 
I am honored to be a part of the Keeping Christmas Inspiration Blog Hop. 



        

It's time for this month's installment of Keeping Christmas with The Challenge Design Team!  We will be sharing Christmas creations on the 25th of each month!!!


The whole idea is to have some Christmas cards and projects in our stash ready to go for December 2019!

So hop along and be sure to visit each blog. 
There is a lot of inspiration and ideas to get your creative juices flowing!

Lesley Croghan (off this month)

My cards are created on a Kraft card base.  (4 1/4 X 5 1/2)  I used a retired MFT Blueprints die set for the scalloped border and the stitched rectangles on the Christmas paper.  I used some scraps from my box for both cards.  The circles are cut using SugarPea Designs Zig Zag Stitched Circle Dies.  I cut one in black and one in white.  I sponged blue Distress ink on the white circle.  I cut a tag using Very Vanilla card stock.  I sponged the edges with Tea Dye Distress Ink and added a ribbon from my stash.  The reindeer are stamped in Memento black ink using the MFT Santa and Friends
stamp set and I colored them with Copic Markers and added Wink of Stella on the blanket and nose.  I fussy cut the reindeer.  I will say those antlers were a not fun to cut around!  LOL!  The sentiment is from the same stamp set.  A couple black enamel dots were added on the sentiment.  



Thanks for stopping by!  Leave a comment and let me know your thoughts.  I love to hear from you!

The hop is hosted by the fabulous Kelly Lunceford's blog, so head over there to start from the beginning.

ENJOY the blog hop!  I hope we inspired you to make a few cards, too!

HUGS!
Claire
 

4 comments:

  1. Such a cute sentiment with that darling image! Love!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card designs. Will definitely be getting started now thanks to this hop.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too darn cute...love both of your sweet cards, your deer is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is a great website.. The Design looks very good.. Keep working like that!. jewish shalom cards

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love every comment. Please come back soon!!