Saturday, April 14, 2018

Miss You! Sketch Saturday #509

April 14, 2018

It's time for a new challenge at Sketch Saturday!

We have a great sponsor this week:


Little Miss Muffet Stamps has lots of fantastic stamps, digis and more! Here is their Facebook group and blog.
LMMS has generously offered a $6 GC to the winner of this week's sketch challenge.


My card is created on a white card base.  I found this fabulous bicycle paper in my stash  I mounted it on black card stock.  My strips are Bermuda Bay on black.  The stamp is from Technique Tuesday--Belle on a Bike.  I colored her with colored pencils.  The sentiment is from the same stamp set.  A few sparkling clear sequins are added for shine. 



Thank you for stopping by my blog!  Don't forget to visit all the DT blogs for lots of inspiration!  We sure hope you will play along with us!  


HUGS!
Claire

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love every comment. Please come back soon!!