It is not often I can combine these challenges but, this week it worked out perfectly! I hope you will play along with both challenges!
The marvelous Joanne is our hostess this week at The Paper Players! I love all these gorgeous shades of pink! SO many ways to go with with this challenge! The sketch at Sunday Stamps
makes me smile because I love layers!
Challenge Rules: Paper Players Challenge
1. Create a NEW paper, or digital, project.
2. Upload your creation to your blog with a link back to us.
3. Please provide a direct link to the post featuring your challenge entry.
4. Please link your card to no more than four challenges, TOTAL.
Entries linked to more than 3 challenges, including ours, will be deleted without notification!
5. All stamping products are welcome.
Challenge Guidelines For Sunday Stamps:
- Feel free to use any brand of product you have.
- The colors from this challenge MUST be the primary colors on your project.
- Please Link up a new project created for this challenge (no back links).
- Feel free to combine our challenge with up to FOUR other challenges.
- We reserve the right to delete any links that do not adhere to challenge rules.
- Please provide a link to us or use the graphic above in your post.
- Have Fun!!!
The challenge will end on Friday March 23rd @ 6pm EST.
My card is created on a white card base. I used a scalloped die to cut a Berry Blast layer. Then a white layer was cut with a rectangle stitched die. The polka dot piece was in my stash and it matched. Don't you love that? I also cut a white stitched circle to put behind the little MFT Pure Innocence image. It is the Birthday Girl and I colored her with Copic Markers. I cut it out with the matching dies. I paper pieced her dress and shopping bags. Wink of Stella was added for shine and I also gave the girl a little pearl necklace. All Southern girls wear pearls! LOL! The sentiment is from the same stamp set and heat embossed in white powder.
Looking for some inspiration? Make sure you check out all the blogs of the Design Team Members. You won't be disappointed!
The Paper Players Design Team
Claire Broadwater (me)
Sunday Stamps Design Team
Claire Broadwater (me)
Thanks for stopping by my blog today! Leave a comment and let me know your thoughts!