Thursday, March 8, 2018

You Brighten My Life--FMS 327

March 8, 2018

Today I am playing along with the fabulous team at Freshly Made Sketches!  Jen M. has a fun sketch this week.  I love that you can use any shape to create your card!

Linda Callahan, this is for you!  I know you are in the middle of a snow storm!  Brighter days ahead, My Friend!  XX


My card is created on a white card base.  I used Daffodil Delight to create the back layer.  I trimmed a white layer with a stitched rectangle die and used a sun stencil to create the sunshine with distress inks.  I used distress inks and Mama Elephant Ocean Waves Dies to create the ocean layers.  The MFT Pure Innocence Beach Day stamp set for the little girl image.  I colored her with Copic Markers and added Wink of Stella to her suit for shine.  The matching dies to cut her out.  The sentiment is stamped in black using the same stamp set.  



So happy you stopped by my blog today!  I know we are all waiting on warmer days!  I hope my card made you smile!


HUGS!
Claire

7 comments:

  1. So sweet of you to send some rays of sunshine to Linda! I suspect she needs it about now! What a cutie this little one is and such a sweet card. Glad to see you this week at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a really cute card--brightened my day just seeing it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too darn cute...what a little sweetie!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a wonderful and creative use of this sketch!! I love how you have done the rays of sunshine behind her. The waves are just right. Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! This is such a cheerful card. Love how you used the waves for the diagonal of the sketch. Thanks so much for joining us at freshly made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love every comment. Please come back soon!!