Sunday, January 21, 2018

Let It Snow! FMS320

January 21, 2018

I am playing along with Kim's sketch at  Freshly Made Sketches this week.  I had a little extra time this week due to the snow it Atlanta.  It inspired my card. 




The little snow scene is created using distress inks, embossing paste and white textured card stock.  I know you can't see the snowflakes in the blue background, but they are there.  LOL!  The little penguin is from the Snow Birds stamp set by Honey Bee Designs.  The matching dies were used to cut him out.  Copic Markers were used for coloring and shading.  A few snowflakes and rhinestones were added for fun! 



Thank you for stopping by my blog today!  


HUGS!
Claire

3 comments:

  1. What a great winter themed card! Love that sweet little penguin! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that stylish skier! And the funky striped background is very cool! Glad you shared this at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw, so cute! Your little skier is adorable! I admit to being a little bit jealous that you guys had snow....and we just got COLD!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love every comment. Please come back soon!!