Thursday, January 25, 2018

Happy Birthday--#tttc032

January 25, 2018


It's time for a new challenge at the Tic Tac Toe Challenge!

We have a fantastic board for all of you! 





We would love for you to take some inspiration from the challenge board above, using three elements in a row of your choice. Whatever row inspires you is what we challenge you to create! Don’t forget to link back to us, and to use our hashtags #tictactoechallenge and 
#tttc032

My card is created using the right row:  Polka Dots, Birthday, Friend





My card is created for a dear friend's birthday in January.  I used a white card base and added an Island Indigo polka dot panel using the MFT Peek-a-Boo Polka Dot cover up die.  I cut a Lemon Lime circle using a stitched die and embossed it with a polka dot embossing folder.  The little snow bird and his snow angel shape is stamped in Memento black ink.  I used the Honey Bee Snow Birds stamp set.  Copic Markers were used to color the bird and angel shape.  The matching dies were used to cut them out.  Wink of Stella and white gel pen were added for fun and shine.  The words Happy Birthday were cut 3 times with Rose Red card stock and once with Lemon Lime card stock.  I used the MFT Cause for Celebration dies.  



Thank you so much for stopping by today, please pop over and see more inspiration from the rest of the Tic Tac Toe design team and I hope you have a chance to play along with us this week!
  HUGS!
Claire

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love every comment. Please come back soon!!