Sunday, January 21, 2018

Believe! --Merry Monday #273

January 21, 2018

I am so excited to join the Merry Monday Challenge.  I had a little extra time this week with the snow in Atlanta and when I saw Marcia's color combination, I had to play along!  Red and Turquoise are my favorite colors!



I dug through my Christmas stamps and found an old   favorite by Tim Holtz.  I love this Santa because he is so retro!  He makes me smile.  A red card base and some turquoise patterns is all I needed to pull this together.  The banner is cut with a Reverse Confetti Tall Tag dies and the Believe is from Papertrey Inks.  A big red button, white twine and Wink of Stella completed my card.  



Thanks for stopping by my blog today!  

Have a great week!


HUGS!
Claire


4 comments:

  1. Claire, such a great retro Santa. Great design with your pattern papers. Thanks for joining us this week at Merry Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute, CUTE card Claire! Loving your retro Santa...he looks awesome surrounded by turquoise!! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Merry Monday!! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful Santa stamp, love it, great job! Thanks for playing our challenge at Merry Monday.
    Leanne DT/MM

    ReplyDelete
  4. You KNOW how much I love retro Christmas...and this guy is PERFECT!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love every comment. Please come back soon!!