Sunday, April 17, 2016

Sending Love--PP291

April 17, 2016

It's Sunday and time for a new challenge at The Paper Players!

The Sensational Sandy is our hostess this week.  She wants us to create Clean and Simple projects with butterflies!  We can't wait to see what you create!





My card is created using the fabulous Swallowtail stamp by Stampin' Up!  I have always loved this set.  I stamped it in Momento black ink and colored it with Copic Markers.  I added a sentiment in black Versa Fine ink and stamped it with clear embossing powder.   A few Pretty Pink Posh sequins were added for shine.  






So happy you stopped by my blog today!  Please leave a message!  I love to hear from you!  


Don't forget to check out the fabulous inspirations from our design team and I hope that you will play along with our challenge this week.

The Paper Players Design Team

Challenge Rules:

 Create a NEW paper, or digital, project.
  1. Upload your creation to your blog with a link back to us. 
  2. Please provide a direct link to the post featuring your challenge entry.
  3. Please link your card to no more than four challenges, TOTAL.  Entries linked to more than 3 challenges, including ours, will be deleted without notification!
  4. Have fun!
All stamping products are welcome! Thank you for joining the Paper Players this week.  

Sorry my post is short and sweet, but I am on vacation with my sorority sisters from college!  We have been friends for over 40 years!  



Have a wonderful week!!
HUGS!

Claire

9 comments:

  1. Glorious! Love that glamorous butterfly! And you and your friends are looking pretty glam yourselves! Hope you had a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you are enjoying your vacation and how cool it's with such a special group. Love the colors that you've used on your butterfly and the sequin looks great with it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that fabulous butterfly Claire - what a statement! I love the pierced border and blue sequins too which just finish off your card. Love the photo too - looks like you ladies are having a ball!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bright beautiful butterfly!I love the colors you chose...really pops. Have a great time with your friends Claire!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fabulous butterfly, and a stunning CAS creation, Claire. Looks like you are having a great time! How wonderful that you have remained friends all these years.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The color on your butterfly is just amazing Claire!!!
    Enjoy your trip! How awesome to meet after all the time!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, this design really packs a punch! What a gorgeous butterfly! And it looks like you & your sisters had a fabulous time!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This butterfly is gorgeous, Claire. The colors and sparkle are beautiful and I love your hole punch edge. So glad you had a fun weekend with your sisters--how awesome to still be friends!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Claire, that butterfly is gorgeous. I love the regal blues and greens. Stunning. I hope you had a wonderful time with your friends. Being friends for 40 years is certainly something worth celebrating!
    hugs
    jaydee

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love every comment. Please come back soon!!